Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some blogoshopping ;)

Hello ppl,

i was actually searching for these thing since quite some time. Those little little accessories , tiny trinkets, oh-so-loveable gadgets, useful widgets, the adjectives seem endless. Since i am new to this sphere, was unaware where the shopping market is. Some tinkering around, rather i should say, accidental discovery, and i found the button in customizing called 'Add new gadgets'. And i step inside and see, quite a lot of merchandise !

Thats what a girl wants ;) Lot of options !!! hehehe !! Could not resist myself from adding a few things to the blog. I was searching in particular for the method by which i could link others blogs to my own. It serves 2 points:

  1. When you don't have any new posts, at least your readers can entertain themselves by window-shopping the linked posts.
  2. You are giving visibility to your friends. ;) More like you promote me, and i will promote you. :))))
Wicked haan,but do not worry, the other gadgets are really useful. The next one i picked was a 'Quote of the day' gadget. Now that's something i really like. I remember sacrificing every new year diary given by my father's bank to write more and more of thoughtful quotes, collected from newspapers back then. Even today, the Sunday Times has a section where it gives a handful of famous lines. They really make my day. Sometimes outright funny, other times smart and witty. I hope this gadget gives some really good quotes; to keep the stream of visitors entertained :P.

Ok Ok, the shopping is still not done. Because i ran into a thesaurus. This little search window allows you to just pop in a word and will churn out the meaning.....you might need to use it frequently on my page ....hahahaaa ! ( bahut ho gayi self-appreciation ;)). Ok, so me done...and the page looks so much better ! I plan to do some more of this kind of shopping when i get bored with the current additions...after all iske paise to nahi dene padte !! Win - Win situation for anybody ! Chalo guys, enjoy the page ! Cya all soon !

1 comment: