Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oye... Its Sunday !

Some time back in Jan-Feb 2009, my friend Payal who is in the U.S. pursuing her post-graduate studies, came back for her vacations, we school-friends decided to meet up..and as a minute of that meeting came up the idea of a blog...we also decided on weekly emails..but yes, the blog would be a reflection ( or rather broadcast :P) of the thoughts running through our minds....our mind is always thinking something or the other...so why not give it an outlet !! ( at the expense of poor hapeless readers....hahaha)...anyways, so kickstarting my blog today finally on the eve of International Woman's Day - March 8 !...I only hope that i succeed in my objective to keep this blog useful (that is for you also to decide) and regularly updated....this would be a window to my world...if you care to peep in !

4 comments:

  1. As you said, confusion is basically a state of one's mind. It seems that you are all ears to other's opinions and views. When one cares so much about others, we face an internal turmoil..one that leads to lot of uncertainties.

    Be confident..have trust in your self..Your confusions will turn to clarity.

    Cheers to a clear mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shilps I never knew that you have such a good expression of thought.I like it.Keep the loop ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyy...I did not know you mentioned me in your blog :) I was going through my emails and found this old email from 2009 withi the link to your blog..and came across this one! Good old times make me wish I could go back in time and make a few changes :) but I guess that's what life is all about..learn from your mistakes! anyway, keep writing :) and let's keep the weekly emails on!

    ReplyDelete